Privacy & Policy
2. DATA WE COLLECT
When you use an Metro Network , WE or its trusted partners may collect data from your mobile device, including information which directly or indirectly identifies you. Your information may be kept in an identifiable format, or in an aggregate format which means that you cannot reasonably be identified from it. The information we collect about you (collectively and individually, the “Information") includes: • If an Metro Network offers you the option to register, we will collect the Information You provide to Us in the registration form. This may include identification data such as your name, e-mail address or any other account or registration data.
• In some cases, an Metro Network may provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or any other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called "Social Logins" below.• We will also collect your Information when you use Metro Network such as when you post or share material, upload data, request further services or make selections using the Metro Network, if such functionality is available in the Metro Network .
• If you opt-in, some Metro Network may collect movement data from your phone and/or any other mobile device.• We will collect Information about you when you interact with us such as when you report a problem, contact or communicate with us.
• Geolocation data, which is any Information which indicates the geographical position of your device and which may include the time the location was recorded and may include precise (e.g., GPS-level) location data. Some Metro Network may collect this data when the App is not open or actively in use (This may help us or third parties to customize information, content, or offers to you, for instance.) The Metro Network and/or your mobile device may provide options for you to control the use and/or sharing of precise device location data.
• We automatically collect certain Information from your device when you use the Metro Network including Information about your device, carrier and other technical data.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the Information (elements of which we may use alone or in combination with each other data/Information) we collect to:
• Deliver the Metro Network to you and ensure their optimal functionality and operation;• Enable you to register and create an account with the Metro Network;• Provide you with customer support;
• Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content;• If you have registered with an Metro Network using your social media account details, we may use the Information we receive from your social media provider to identify which of your friends are also using the Metro Network so that you can connect with them in our app;
• Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices (including through in-application advertising) about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our parent or subsidiary companies or other third parties. If you do not wish to receive in-application advertising, in some cases you can upgrade to the paid version of the app;
• Develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. For instance, we, or these third parties may serve music-related ads or offers to users who have installed music-related apps (whether or not these are Metro Network). Similarly, users who frequently visit music-related venues may likewise receive ads or offers to install music-related apps;
• Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes and in order to conduct polls and surveys;• Enforce our terms, conditions and policies and to communicate with you;
• Manage and improve the Metro Network (s). For this purpose, we may use and combine your Information which we collect across different Metro Network used by you;• When we collect your precise geolocation data (subject to your consent) (which may be via the device's cellular, Wi-Fi, Global Positioning System (GPS) networks and/or Bluetooth information), we do so to provide you with our location-related products and services, for example, to provide you with forecast and weather alerts for your location, and also to facilitate, measure, or otherwise support advertising by third parties (through our apps or third parties' apps) that may be related to your location over time.
• When you share your Information with us via a social network provider like Facebook, we use this to show Information on your social network profile (subject to your privacy setting and preferences for such social network) and to allow you to share Information about our services with your connections or on your social network profile.
4. CROSS-APP ADVERTISING AND OTHER INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING TECHNOLOGIES
• Open the Google Settings app on your device,
• Select Ads
• Opt-out of interest-based adsWe may sometimes work with partners to help us or help them correlate content or ads provided to users across devices or browsers. For instance, a brand may wish to use the Information that we collect (or data that its own partners collect) to send offers to its customers across both mobile applications and browsers. We thus also provide the links below to the NAI "Consumer Opt-out," DAA opt-out, and Google opt-out that are only applicable to participating third parties, which does not include US. You may also block certain App Identifiers by changing the settings of your device. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry has not reached a consensus as to Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions.
We also use third-party services called Adjust, App Annie, Applovin Game Analytics, Facebook Analytics and Google Firebase and we may transfer your information to those services in accordance with the following policies:
5. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your Information as follows:
We may share your Information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our Metro Network functionality, and supporting marketing promotions (e.g., contests and sweepstakes) surveys and other features offered through our Metro Network. These service providers may have limited access to your Information, which is needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such Information for any other purposes.
When you engage in promotions offered through the Metro Network, we may share your Information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes; unless we have otherwise committed to you that we will not share specific Information you provided. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other Information to that merchant.
We may also allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates, advertising companies and ad networks, to display advertisements in the Metro Network or other apps or use App Identifiers for the purpose of advertising and direct marketing. These companies may use technologies to collect data about users, including non-precise and/or precise location data, to help them tailor relevant ads and content and analyze and measure ads' effectiveness or, more generally, brand and mobile audiences. These companies may collect this data through SDKs or from users who view or interact with their advertisements. We combine Information internally at OUR across different Metro Network. This means, for example, that we may combine your Information from our Notepad app with Information we have about you in our Emoji app. This will enable us to provide more tailored and personal experiences and services to you across our family of Metro Network which are described “
Other Situations: We may disclose your Information (i) to respond in good faith to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; (ii) in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; (iii) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; (iv) to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; (v) to enforce our Metro Network terms and conditions or other agreements or policies; and (vi) in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business or the Metro Network, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale or transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. In addition, we may share aggregated Information we collect, under any of the above circumstances, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other legitimate business purposes. Please note that such aggregated Information will not include any Information which allows third parties to identity you.
6. COOKIES, IDENTIFIERS AND DATA ANALYSIS
• tracking the duration of visits and content accessed;
• and storing frequently used user information to personalise your online experience and ease the log-in process.
7. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The security and confidentiality of your Information are very important to us, so we take security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Please know that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
8. SOCIAL LOGINS
9. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
10. HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
11. DATA DELETION
Uninstallation and removal methods vary depending on your device. To uninstall and remove the Metro Network, please use the application manager provided with your device or consult your device manual or online instructions provided by the device provider for reference.
12. ACCESS TO AND CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may have the right to access Information held about you or require it to be modified (if inaccurate) or deleted. Your right of access can be exercised by contacting us using the details set out below. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the Information we hold about you.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Metro Network: [email protected]
© 2022 Metro Network / All rights reserved.